Benefits of Essiac Tea are Unlimited
Visit Discount-Essiac-Tea.com for all orders and assistance. Or, contact Bryan at 866-377-4221 or email at jimed75.com.
The benefits of essiac tea are seemingly endless. Two of the the more prominent benefits of essiac tea include a boosted immune system and detoxification. The benefits have been realized by people from all over the world for many different health problems as well as for general health and well-being. The entire body benefits from the effects of essiac tea in a holistic fashion.
When the body is treated holistically, treatment occurs from the inside out. Essiac tea addresses the root of the problem for many illnesses and diseases allowing for long-term healing. This is contrary to the action of most medicines, which simply mask symtoms. They are just a "band-aid" to cover up the symptom, but the underlying problem still exists. The benefits of essiac tea are most obvious for full-body healing and detoxification.
Benefits of Essiac Tea: Primary Actions
Essiac tea's primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. After this occurs, the body is restored to a level to where it is able to better defeat an illness or disease state using its own resources.
Everyone comes in contact with viruses and bacteria all the time, and everyone is susceptible to developing health problems. People only get sick because their body's immune system FAILS to fight off the illness or infection. Therefore if the immune system is boosted, many illnesses and diseases can be eradicated WITH NO DRUGS. Essiac tea benefits the immune system more than any other substance we know of.
Here are benefits of essiac tea that have been reported to us and observed in clinical trials by Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch at the Brusch Medical Research Center.
- Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
- Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
- Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
- Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning--this has important implications for cancer. See the top ten cancer-fighting effects associated with the eight herbs in essiac. These ten effects explain why many people with cancer take essiac tea.
- Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
- Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
- Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
- Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
- Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates both.
- Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
- Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
- Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
- Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purifies the blood.
- Increases red cell production, and keeps them from rupturing.
- Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
- Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated: in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed.
- Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
- Protects against toxins entering the brain.
- Protects the body against radiation and X-rays.
- Relieves pain.
- Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
- Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
- Inhibits benign growths and tumors.
- Protects the cells against free radicals.
- Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
- Decreases sugar cravings due to better blood sugar control.
- Increases energy along with an improved sense of well being.
Contact Bryan Toll Free @ 866-377-4221 with any
questions about the benefits of essiac tea. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The statements
regarding essiac tea have not been evaluated
by the Food and Drug Administration. We
cannot claim essiac tea is a cure, prevents disease or
has beneficial medicinal properties. The
information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes
only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or
care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health
problems or illnesses. Consult your
physician before starting any medical treatment.